Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tagged

A fun little tag :)
FIRSTS:
1. Who was your first Prom date? David my Wonderful Husband
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope.
3. What was the first time you drove like? I was driving my dad around to check his beehives.
4. What was your first job? Does babysitting count because I started babysitting when I was 9.
5. What was your first car? A Datsun Car!
6. Who was the first person to text you today? I didn't text today.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? David of course.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I cant remenber.
9.Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? Matthew Smith...nope.
10.Where was your first sleepover? I honestly cannot remember.
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? When I was 7 months old I flew to Japan.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My brother Scott.
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? I can't remember.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Started a load of laundry.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? I haven't been to a concert really...just the ones at the fair in Monticello and at the Emery County Fairs.
16. First tattoo? Don’t have any
17. First piercing? My ears, and I was 5 it was my birthday present from my aunt Connie and Grandma Larsen.
18. First foreign country you have been to? Japan. :)
19. First movie you remember seeing? Where the red fern grows at a drive in theater.
20. When was your first detention? I had to do service hours in High School with David for being late to many times.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your first roommate? David :)
23. First funeral you attended? My great grandpa, i was the last grandchild to see him alive. :(
24. Who was your first kiss? I cant remember. ;)
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? Check my e-mails:)
I tag: Pam, Sam, Marilyn, and anybody who visits my blog!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you filled this out! Some of them are dumb, but I thought this one was fun!!